Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Wasn't Goin' Crazy...

Well, I've had a little bit of relief the last day and a half or so. By this I don't mean that I was "pain free" by any means! However, I wasn't going crazy... thinking about going to the hospital again. It's been nice. I still think that there is more that needs to be done, and with winter just around the corner I don't hold out much hope that this will remain... however, it's been nice. It's nice to be able to hold my two year old in my lap... (I know the time she'll even want to do so will fly by WAY too fast!)... it's nice to be able to lift her into and out of her crib... (she's already climbing out of it herself WAY too often!)...it's nice to be able to smile and play "Tickle Buddy" and bounce her on my leg... (I pray THESE are the things she remembers when she is WAY too grown!)... It's nice to be able to be Momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment